In a CEMDC environment, every document of every sort must be managed and controlled. Of the differing types of document:
- General Documents require to be managed as described under Document Control,
- In addition, there may be attachments [which may be Technical Documents].
- Technical Documents additionally require to be managed as described under Technical Document [Version] Control.
- Inspection Documents are governed by ISO9001.
- Other Records [Documents] must also be managed as described under Document Control, but there may be specific additional information and process to be handled.
The document control "process" itself requires to meet ISO9001
Return to Meaning of Terms